Physical Therapists: Welcome To Your Infusionsoft Training Guide On The 7 Key Infusionsoft Systems To Help Build Your Physical Therapy Business With Added Marketing Strategies And Tips Given To You By Top Physical Therapy Clinic Owner Paul Gough.
He is a published Author and a “Small Business Icon” – winner of the Infusionsoft Award “Best In Class – Lead Nurture Marketing Systems” and is now an Infusionsoft Certified Partner. If you are a Physical Therapist looking for a trusted resource to guide you on how to use Infusionsoft at your Physical Therapy Clinic – then this tutorial is it.
1. Key System From Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: The Value Added Welcome Sequence
Key system number one of our Infusionsoft training guide for Physical Therapists is something that I call the Value Added Welcome Sequence. What is it? Well, simply it’s what we do to make the patient feel special and welcomed before they even arrive at our practice. This helps us to give them a clear understanding of what they’re really paying for before they are asked to pay for it, because at my physical therapy clinic, they’re not just paying for physical therapy; they’re paying for an experience. We do this through a very carefully constructed and specific set of email funnels using Infusionsoft.
Key Infusionsoft system number two from our Infusionsoft training guide is the Win-Back System. So what’s the win-back system? It’s a way of winning back a patient who told you, “no”. Often when this happens happens, you don’t want a patient to tell you, “No, not right now. I can’t afford it. I want to cheaper option,”. This was something we just had to accept in the past, until I put this client retention win-back system into place. This is easily one of my most profitable systems within our Infusionsoft Training Guide for Physical Therapists.
3. Key System From Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: The Never Ending Discharge System
System number three from our Infusionsoft training guide for physical therapists is the Never Ending Discharge System. This is a systematic way of keeping in touch with our patients long after their care finishes. It is a sequence of automated emails pre-written to engage with, and constantly connect with patients. On discharge, the patient gets entered into Infusionsoft via another one of these webforms while we are speaking to them about our entire list of services so we can input their primary interest into a form for follow-up team. We can prioritise the more keen patients to make them return customers!
So number four of our key Infusionsoft system from our Infusionsoft training guide is called Past Patient Reactivation System. This system works for us to get more past patients coming back to us on autopilot. After patients get discharged from our care, they enter the discharge form that we fill out, then they are entered into an automated 12-month sequence of emails which tells them about what health awareness campaign we are running at the time, featuring different messages and offers that the past patient can take advantage of.
5. Key System From Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: Reactivating no-shows/Cancellations
Now key Infusionsoft system number five from our Infusionsoft training guide explains how we can systematically Reactivate Drop-Offs and No-Shows that we all get, particularly as your business grows. If you’re a small one-man band right now, you may not have a huge problem with it, but I guarantee, as your prices go up and as you grow and as you scale, and as you bring more people in, it is a problem just naturally. Other systems should really limit the amount of no-shows but, If patients do drop-off or are no-shows, you need a system that wins them back.
6. Key System From Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: Front desk staff system training
So number six from our Infusionsoft training guide is the Front Desk Staff Training System. This is something that not many people ever even consider to use Infusionsoft for front desk are the is the part of your chain of communication that makes the difference. Most of the objections, drop-offs and the excuses aren’t resistance to the higher prices physical therapy clinics want to charge but the result of poor front desk staff training. Front desk staffing doesn’t cost you $25,000. He or she will cost you $250,000 if they aren’t trained to do the job properly. So I use infusionsoft to upload and distribute my training videos to new starters so when they enter the business, they are fully prepared!
So key system number 7; the final key system from our Infusionsoft training guide is the Marketing Automation System (using infusionsoft). It’s a way of acquiring new patients at your practice without you having to physically do anything. So for example, prospecting to doctors is manual labor because of the repetitive actions. Acquiring the names, email, and telephone numbers of new patients, for example using Facebook is marketing automation! Collecting the data into Infusionsoft through forms will allow infusionsoft to automatically target certain groups and leads, and even ask for referrals!
- What To Say To A Patient Who “No-Shows” - 13th February 2020
- How To Use Body Language To Appear More Confident To Patients - 10th February 2020
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019