At my 3-Day Marketing Workshops I focus a lot on Profitability.
Because so many Business Owners are so busy, being busy (like bees), that they forget to actually make some of it.
In true 80/20 fashion, and often without realizing, your time and energy is spent focusing on the wrong things that produce little if any noticeable difference.
Ever felt like that?
One of the reasons it happens is that often what NEEDS to be done, is what we don’t WANT to do.
Or, as is most often the case, we think that it CAN’T be done because no-one else is doing anything like that.
Take price rises for example…
One of my clients has so far raised her prices “4” times in the last “6” months (gasp!)…
When I told the group at my recent 3-Day Marketing Workshop WHAT she had done, their response was not HOW did she do it – as in “tell me more”…
…it was “that’s crazy” – as in, “that can’t be done!”
“You think she’s crazy for doing it – I think your crazy for NOT doing it”
Ask yourself this question:
“Which world do you want to live in?”
A world in which you are continually dumped on by everyone else around you as they all raise their rates and fees meaning you are actually LESS profitable, year on year…
A world were you are waiting for years and years – adopting the “when-then” philosophy to finally find the courage to raise your rates by a measly “$5” which would barely get you a bag of chips if you lived in California…
A world that says “when you get a bit more experience – then you will be profitable”..
A world that thinks “when I get a better premises THEN I’ll raise my rates…”
A world that thinks the first consultation HAS to be more expensive than the Eval’ – even though doing so actually de-values the work being done by your hands, that the PATIENT values most…
OR, how about this one?
A world in which taking control of your own destiny is the “norm” and raising rates and making more profit becomes more of a regular occurrence than the words “Donald Trump” and “Breaking News” coming out of Anderson Coopers Mouth on CNN.
Cos’ that is regular.
Anyhow, here’s a the real Breaking News:
Profit often comes before cash.
But cash is king.
It’s handy to have both.
If you want some more of both, join me at my aptly named “More Cash, More Profit 2017 ”3-Day Marketing Workshop.
10 seats max
MORE RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC:
When you listen to the podcast, be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you can listen in on the go, when you don’t have wi-fi, or don’t want to eat up your data,
For more PT Business Education Material:
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020