This episode of the show was filmed at a Mastermind Meet held last year where I talk to a room full of clinic owners about how we get more buy-in from patients to having MORE sessions with us.
Most clinicians struggle with telling patients how many sessions they really need to achieve the outcome they want – mostly because there is so much fear and worry about push-back and what people think.
But 8 out of 10 times, when you give patients the choice of option “A” (one or two sessions to ease the pain), or option “B”, (seven-eight to REALLY solve the problem) – they’ll choose option B.
The same applies to selling your sessions via Telehealth services too.
Are you going to going to give them option A?
Or, are you going to give them the choice between option A and B, and really grow a profitable business?
Watch the show here – and find out how to increase your PVA, get patients to spend MORE with you and stay longer with you.
Be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on more daily videos like this – right now I’m sharing new content daily to help you not only survive but THRIVE through and beyond the Coronavirus crisis we’re all in together right now.
Click here to watch the show and subscribe.
To your success,
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
Click here to subscribe to my email list and I’ll send you more Physical Therapy Business Education >>>
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
– The Physical Therapy Business School Podcast
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020