Comes a comment early this morning in my Facebook community following this weekends Mastermind Event:
“Yesterday we converted a lead (at our NEW $185 price point) who found us through Facebook. Totally cold lead.
She saw one of the videos we put out, submitted an inquiry on our website and we got her in for a discovery.
She came in yesterday and said: “I recognize you guys from all your Facebook videos”….she also said I was following her all over the internet haha (Remarketing).
We also got our first Discovery session from the live chat box on our website yesterday too!
Really cool seeing all of this come together. You’re the man Paul Gough!”
– Mike Wehrhahn, Next Level PT, Yardville, New Jersey.
What is the Wheel of Engagement??…
It’s the way in which you interact with
the same person more than once –
across multiple platforms.
It’s also the only way that you can realistically expect to be successful with direct marketing in 2017 (and beyond).
Let me explain more:
So in times gone by it was all about ONE newspaper ad…
ONE Facebook Ad…
ONE set of Google ads…
And so on and so on.
And you would judge the success of the ad – pretty quickly based upon how many people saw that exact ad…
“Dan Kennedy” and others told us to use call tracking numbers or links clicked on webpages that would allow you to track the success of the ad so that you could run it again – or can it!
One off ads are almost dead in the water!
Take a look at Mike’s new lead from Facebook…
Multiple videos watched on Facebook…
Over to the Website to fill out a form and make an Inquiry…
She’d been seeing his remarketing ads all across the internet which 100% confirmed him as the expert she needed to see.
A brand new patient at a much higher price point than when running the “one off style ads”…
Mike was charging just $130 per session before his entrance in my Mastermind Program…
All of those touch points COMBINED is why he doesn’t get resistance at a price point WAY HIGHER than the average fee charged by most PTs…
Familiarity breeds trust – and when you have trust, it’s very easy for people to say YES!
And there’s something interesting…
The “price” that most PTs charge these days is round about the “average” of what everyone else charges in town…
…and yet they claim to provide a better than the rest type of service.
I don’t know about you – but I don’t know many businesses that are able to provide a better service than anyone else in town while charging the same fees.
Could that be why so many businesses go bust???
All of the “wheel of engagement” stuff was first discussed at my “More Patients, More Profits 2017”, 3-Day Marketing Workshop.
If you want to get a 12 month Marketing Plan for you clinic – PLUS, learn how to make this wheel of engagement work for you…
…and, as a result, sky-rocket your fees from Average – to top 1%…
…then this is the place to come:
There’ll be just “10” of us in the room – and you’ll leave with a brand new marketing message, a 30, 90 and 12 month Marketing Plan…
…and, know exactly how to use all of the Platforms used by Mike to bring in new patients from out of the blue – happy to pay $185 in cash!
MORE RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC:
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and the show on Youtube, to keep up with the pack!
For more PT Business Education Material:
- How Do You Avoid Becoming Another Average Physical Therapist? - 17th May 2019
- What You Missed At My Clinic (…Live Footage From My UK Physical Therapy Mastermind) - 13th May 2019
- My Sons First Two Goals on American Soil 🙂 - 10th April 2019
- Advice from The Greatest Showman (on Marketing your PT Clinic) - 28th March 2019
- How NOT To Market To Patients With “Core” Problems - 22nd March 2019
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “The 7, 30 and 90 Day Staff Onboarding Process” - 25th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “What Questions To Ask In The Interview Process” - 24th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Marketing Book: “11 Different Places To Post Your Job Ad” - 23rd December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “How To Create A Job Ad To Attract The Perfect Candidate” - 22nd December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “How To Create A Success Description For Your Next Hire” - 20th December 2018