This is an excerpt from Chapter 5 of my new, Amazon No.1 Best Selling Marketing book for Physical Therapists, “New Patient Accelerator Method: How I Scaled A Four Location, $1,000,000 + Cash Pay Clinic – In A Place Where Health Care Is Free (…And, In One Of The Poorest Parts Of The Country)
“For all the reasons mentioned in chapter 1, you cannot grow a business without predictable lead generation. And you cannot make lead generation work without a follow-up system that takes your potential patient on a journey that leads to him to making a decision to buy from you. Lead generation marketing is about attracting qualified leads. It is not about asking people to book now. It is about starting a relationship with someone who has a problem you can solve, and it’s about educating them on how you can help them solve their problem.
The follow-up system is about guiding the potential patient along a series of steps so that they become ready to buy. Remember, we are marketing to the people in Group 2, those we identified in chapter 1; those who need what you do, but are just not quite ready to buy from you (yet!). This is the target market with the overwhelming majority, and focusing on this group is the only chance you have of being successful with your marketing. For that reason and more, you need a follow-up system.
The follow-up system bridges the gap between what they know now and what they need to know to confidently book and pay for your services.”
…Continued on page 89.
Paul Gough’s Marketing book for Physical Therapists –
“New Patient Accelerator Method” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.paulsmarketingbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to www.paulsmarketingbook.com – choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Free Facebook Ads PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulsmarketingbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “The 7, 30 and 90 Day Staff Onboarding Process” - 25th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “What Questions To Ask In The Interview Process” - 24th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Marketing Book: “11 Different Places To Post Your Job Ad” - 23rd December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “How To Create A Job Ad To Attract The Perfect Candidate” - 22nd December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “How To Create A Success Description For Your Next Hire” - 20th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “How To Create Your Hiring Plan” - 19th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “Establishing The Financial Metric Of Success” - 18th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “Who To Hire First?” - 18th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “The Structure Of All World-Class Companies” - 17th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “The Biggest Hiring Mistake I EVER Made (That Cost Me $100,000’s…) - 16th December 2018