This week I’m taking you back to a weekly staff training session with the Paul Gough Physio Rooms team at my clinic in the UK – where I teach them what to say to a patient who forgets to show up for a session!
(Or worse… cancels last minute)
Watch and learn as I teach my staff:
* How to get a patient who no-shows or cancels back on the schedule ASAP!
* Why you should never tell a patient “it’s ok” when they don’t show up
* How to handle the conversation with empathy AND authority
* How to get patients to show up for more sessions
* How to re-sell the value of PT to “drop-offs” or “no-shows”
And so much more…
Watch the show here then hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on more daily staff training and business education videos like this.
You are losing money from patients who forget to show up or cancel last minute…
…If your staff can get the “no-show” conversation right – you’ll have a much more profitable business.
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- How To Find, Hire And Train Staff You Can Trust - 2nd April 2020
- How To Train World Class People You Can Trust - 26th March 2020
- Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling… - 19th March 2020
- How To Deal With Demanding Patients… - 12th March 2020
- Stopping Drop-Offs With This One Simple Question - 4th March 2020
- The Importance Of Setting Patient Expectations… - 28th February 2020
- Why No One Wants To Pay For Physical Therapy… - 20th February 2020
- What To Say To A Patient Who “No-Shows” - 13th February 2020
- How To Use Body Language To Appear More Confident To Patients - 10th February 2020
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019