This week I’m taking you back to a weekly staff training session with the Paul Gough Physio Rooms team at my clinic in the UK – where I teach them what to say to a patient who forgets to show up for a session!
(Or worse… cancels last minute)
Watch and learn as I teach my staff:
* How to get a patient who no-shows or cancels back on the schedule ASAP!
* Why you should never tell a patient “it’s ok” when they don’t show up
* How to handle the conversation with empathy AND authority
* How to get patients to show up for more sessions
* How to re-sell the value of PT to “drop-offs” or “no-shows”
And so much more…
Watch the show here then hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on more daily staff training and business education videos like this.
You are losing money from patients who forget to show up or cancel last minute…
…If your staff can get the “no-show” conversation right – you’ll have a much more profitable business.
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020
- Telehealth: What’s The Biggest Objection? - 9th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Do You Create A Plan Of Care? - 9th April 2020