Do you ever find it awkward when the money conversation comes up in your Physical Therapy Clinic with patients, or just don’t feel confident handling it?…
On this episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms show, I sat down with my Physical Therapy clinic’s team and shared how to APPEAR more confident when you’re in those sometimes “tricky” conversations with patients.
The one thing that makes the biggest difference in getting patients to buy into Physical Therapy, is NOT what you know…
…But how confident you appear about what you know.
It’s in your hands to take charge of that.
Watch and learn as I teach my staff:
* Bad examples of places I’ve been where there’s barely even any eye contact made with customers
* Ways to confidently overcome common objections to Physical Therapy by changing your body language…
* The simple things we should be doing to stand out from other providers in town
* How to make people feel special with the service you provide
* And so much more in this episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms Show…
I’m uploading new videos daily including footage of training my staff and other clinic owners from all around the world – so please subscribe when you get there so you don’t miss out on it all.
Enjoy the show! And feel free to use this episode as a resource to train your team…
…more confidence = more people making a confident decision to say “yes” to your services.
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- What To Say To A Patient Who “No-Shows” - 13th February 2020
- How To Use Body Language To Appear More Confident To Patients - 10th February 2020
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019