Do you ever find it awkward when the money conversation comes up in your Physical Therapy Clinic with patients, or just don’t feel confident handling it?…
On this episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms show, I sat down with my Physical Therapy clinic’s team and shared how to APPEAR more confident when you’re in those sometimes “tricky” conversations with patients.
The one thing that makes the biggest difference in getting patients to buy into Physical Therapy, is NOT what you know…
…But how confident you appear about what you know.
It’s in your hands to take charge of that.
Watch and learn as I teach my staff:
* Bad examples of places I’ve been where there’s barely even any eye contact made with customers
* Ways to confidently overcome common objections to Physical Therapy by changing your body language…
* The simple things we should be doing to stand out from other providers in town
* How to make people feel special with the service you provide
* And so much more in this episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms Show…
I’m uploading new videos daily including footage of training my staff and other clinic owners from all around the world – so please subscribe when you get there so you don’t miss out on it all.
Enjoy the show! And feel free to use this episode as a resource to train your team…
…more confidence = more people making a confident decision to say “yes” to your services.
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020
- Telehealth: What’s The Biggest Objection? - 9th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Do You Create A Plan Of Care? - 9th April 2020