This is an excerpt from Chapter 10 of my Best Selling Sales Book for Physical Therapists, “To Sell Is Healthy – Get The Unshakeable Confidence To Sell Your Physical Therapy Services – At Twice The Price You Are Now” – Get the book here.
“I believe that the best thing about being a business owner is that, unlike working for a mill-like physical therapy clinic, you decide when you get a raise. You get to choose when you want an extra thousand dollars in your bank every month.
The problem for many physical therapists is that they’ll never
exercise that liberty. They’re just not that comfortable making their own life easier. They choose to keep their prices low in order to help more people and at the same time bind themselves to a lifetime of struggle where money is scarce and stress is high.
I wonder just how many therapists reading this have spent their entire careers worrying one minute about being judged for what they charge and the next minute hoping for their financial circumstances to change?”
Paul Gough’s Sales Book for Physical Therapists –
“To Sell Is Healthy” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.physicaltherapysalesbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to: www.physicaltherapysalesbook.com choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Hiring Resource PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulsalesbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
Details of the Five Clinics, Five Cities, In Five Days, Book Signing Tour here: https://www.paulgough.com/tour
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Daily Videos: here
Check out Paul’s No.1 Best Selling Physical Therapy Business Books: www.paulgoughbooks.com
- How To Find, Hire And Train Staff You Can Trust - 2nd April 2020
- How To Train World Class People You Can Trust - 26th March 2020
- Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling… - 19th March 2020
- How To Deal With Demanding Patients… - 12th March 2020
- Stopping Drop-Offs With This One Simple Question - 4th March 2020
- The Importance Of Setting Patient Expectations… - 28th February 2020
- Why No One Wants To Pay For Physical Therapy… - 20th February 2020
- What To Say To A Patient Who “No-Shows” - 13th February 2020
- How To Use Body Language To Appear More Confident To Patients - 10th February 2020
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019