Most PT business owners experience some form of “push-back” when it comes to the money or pay-out-of pocket conversation.
If you’re getting inquiries, but hearing “I’ll have to think about it” more times than you would like then this week’s Paul Gough Physio Rooms Show is for you – click here to watch it:
When you watch the show you’ll hear me talk to my staff about:
* Why we should NEVER be talking about “PT” to anyone who makes an inquiry
* Why it’s the job of my staff to find out what patients REALLY want from us – which isn’t anything to do with “great treatment”
* Why patients say “no” and how to change what you say to make them say “yes”
* How your patients (including you) make purchase decisions
* PLUS you’ll hear real-life examples from my Queen of follow-up phone calls, Vicki Smith, on how to do a follow-up right
It’s worth watching right to the end just to hear how Vicki was able to move an elderly gentleman who was extremely “skeptical” about coming for PT…
…to want to go all-in and book out a full plan of care.
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020
- Telehealth: What’s The Biggest Objection? - 9th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Do You Create A Plan Of Care? - 9th April 2020