Most PT business owners experience some form of “push-back” when it comes to the money or pay-out-of pocket conversation.
If you’re getting inquiries, but hearing “I’ll have to think about it” more times than you would like then this week’s Paul Gough Physio Rooms Show is for you – click here to watch it:
When you watch the show you’ll hear me talk to my staff about:
* Why we should NEVER be talking about “PT” to anyone who makes an inquiry
* Why it’s the job of my staff to find out what patients REALLY want from us – which isn’t anything to do with “great treatment”
* Why patients say “no” and how to change what you say to make them say “yes”
* How your patients (including you) make purchase decisions
* PLUS you’ll hear real-life examples from my Queen of follow-up phone calls, Vicki Smith, on how to do a follow-up right
It’s worth watching right to the end just to hear how Vicki was able to move an elderly gentleman who was extremely “skeptical” about coming for PT…
…to want to go all-in and book out a full plan of care.
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- How To Find, Hire And Train Staff You Can Trust - 2nd April 2020
- How To Train World Class People You Can Trust - 26th March 2020
- Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling… - 19th March 2020
- How To Deal With Demanding Patients… - 12th March 2020
- Stopping Drop-Offs With This One Simple Question - 4th March 2020
- The Importance Of Setting Patient Expectations… - 28th February 2020
- Why No One Wants To Pay For Physical Therapy… - 20th February 2020
- What To Say To A Patient Who “No-Shows” - 13th February 2020
- How To Use Body Language To Appear More Confident To Patients - 10th February 2020
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019