On this episode of the show we’re joined in the Paul Gough Physio Rooms with special guest, one of Northern Ireland’s Top Physio Clinic Owners – Gav Noble (Gav is one of the many Physical Therapists involved in our Global Community of successful Physical Therapy Business Owners). On this show we discuss what to do if patients try to “drop off” schedule…
When you watch the show here’s what you’ll discover:
* What to do if patients try to drop-off schedule
* HOW to keep patients on schedule
* The single most simple question to ask patients so they STAY with you
* Why patients drop-off in the first place
* The importance of setting patient expectations so they complete their full plan of care
* And so much more…
If you’re a cash-based or OON owner and you regularly lose clients who give up and resort to the bigger INN hospital systems – just because it’s cheaper – then this Episode is perfect for you.
Even if you are an INN provider and you’re getting patients who want to drop off – this will show you how to keep them on.
Enjoy the show…
…and when you head over to the Youtube Channel hit subscribe – leave us a comment to let us know your biggest take away – I release new staff training, marketing tips and videos packed full of business lessons daily.
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020