“Simplify to multiply”
It is a great quote that I heard from a business mentor of mine recently…
“What does it mean?”
It means that the chances of you being successful – of multiplying your sales, profits or cash in the bank – are increased significantly when you keep things simple.
Right now you can easily get distracted with all of the many options that are being put in front of you to help you hit your goals.
(Shiny penny syndrome, I think they call it).
I would like to propose the most simple option you have got:
“Stick to the plan”.
Every day that I come to work I look at my 12-month plan…
Then I look at my plan for the quarter…
And then I look at my plan for the Month…
And I make sure that the only work that I am doing that DAY – will take me towards the outcomes I have established in the documents above.
Here’s another important point:
“There’s a big difference between
common sense – and common practice”.
Everyone knows what they should be doing – but doing it is another thing altogether.
“In theory – there’s no difference between theory and practice.
But in practice, there is”.
As I look ahead to 2018 I am guided by a 12-month plan…
NOT just a glorified word document with a few bullets of things that I say I want to achieve…
…a Plan that clearly shows me the target, the critical drivers that will guide me toward that target – and an understanding of the activities that will need to happen – and by who – to help me hit the goal.
I can not get lost.
I can not get distracted.
I know precisely what I need to be doing – on what day, in that month, to keep me on track.
As a result – my chances of success are significantly increased…
My Marketing plan includes details on how much I will need to spend, on what media (Facebook etc), how many leads I need to acquire and precisely how to make each line item on the plan work.
It is broken down into daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals that show me – ahead of time – if we are on track to hit the goals and if we are not, gives me a chance of doing something about it BEFORE the end of the year is up and it is too late.
When you think about it – you significantly increase your chances of success in 2018 if you simply give yourself the CHANCE to correct the problems BEFORE the end of the year…
Having a Plan – a Marketing Plan – lets you know how you are doing in real time so that you can adjust in play…
If you can’t get patients through the door – you can’t make a profit.
In that respect – there is nothing more important for a PT business to have than a plan to stick to.
I am going to be working with 10 business owners in New Orleans next month to show you precisely how to create a Marketing Plan for your business to let you do this…
If you want some help to create a Marketing Plan for your business – it takes me 3 days to show you – and we’ll be doing it on Feb 23, 24, 25th of Feb 2018.
Your application is invited.
The details are here – and it is by application only:
The reason it is by application only?
So you cannot make a mistake in enrolling.
You and I will have a conversation about what you are expecting from this event – and I’ll tell you if it is right for you and what you want to achieve…
Details here – 5 spaces left:
MORE RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC:
When you listen to the podcast, be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you can listen in on the go, when you don’t have wi-fi, or don’t want to eat up your data,
For more PT Business Education Material:
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “Establishing The Financial Metric Of Success” - 18th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “Who To Hire First?” - 18th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “The Structure Of All World-Class Companies” - 17th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “The Biggest Hiring Mistake I EVER Made (That Cost Me $100,000’s…) - 16th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “Could Everything You’ve Ever Been Told About Hiring Be Wrong?” - 15th December 2018
- Santa is a Kind, Generous Man – But He’s Not a Miracle Worker - 13th December 2018
- Marketing Frustrations: Spending More Money Trying To Fix It - 25th September 2018
- “The Trip Of A Lifetime” – And How This PT Clinic Owner Achieved It - 5th September 2018
- Physical Therapy Marketing Book: “You Cannot Grow A Clinic Without Lead Generation” - 18th July 2018
- Physical Therapy Marketing Book: “Marketing ‘Won’t Work In My Town” - 17th July 2018