We are back with another question with Telehealth expert, Juan Michelle Martin.
If you have read my books you know that one of the most important things in Marketing is knowing what your patient wants. The reason this is so important? So you can sell to them.
This is why I needed to know what it was about Telehealth that made people more inclined to choose it over an in-person clinic.
This is the answer I received from Module 1 of my new Telehealth Income Explosion Program …
“Convenience. You are offering convenience. I’m a mom. I’ve got two kids and they’re little, they’re four and seven. Do I really want to get up and go somewhere or do I want to be able to say, you know what? I know in the morning they’re going to sleep in till, like, 9, 9:30 so I can do a session at seven o’clock in the morning. And the thing is, I have the ability to make my schedule flexible. I don’t have have to have a hard and fast schedule. So if I get them on the phone and they have an objection to my schedule that they see online, I say, Oh, no, wait, we can make exceptions. If that’s what you need, then that’s what we’ll do, there is some wiggle room in there.
But they want convenience. You know, that’s what moms want. Moms don’t need another thing to stress them out.”
And THAT’S what people pay for.
So when you’re worried about your prices, people are actually happy to pay more for convenience.
Why? Because people value TIME more than MONEY.
Every person reading this values time more than money, and so do I.
So when you’re looking for the confidence to sell this, that’s what you’ve got to remember. You are offering convenience and certainty.
Remember you can still enroll in my Telehealth Income Explosion Program and gain access to all content, even those that you may have missed.
Simply visit, PaulGough.com/Telehealth
And be sure to check out my Podcast where you can listen to this question being answered, here.
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
Click here to subscribe to my email list and I’ll send you more Physical Therapy Business Education >>>
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
– The Physical Therapy Business School Podcast
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020