Round up Q&A time…
Q.) “Paul, what’s been your biggest frustration in marketing?
Answer: Hearing everyone in seminars tell me that I needed a follow up system, not really sure or knowing what one was, or where to look to get started.
Q.) “Where would you advise to start at creating a marketing system?”
Simple. Create a free tips report for your ads (like “bait”) then send out follow up emails. Start with 12 emails or so over 30 days. Then later, add direct mail and telephone calls to the campaign too.
Q.) “Paul, what’s your biggest mistake you’ve made in Marketing?”
Easy. I was looking at and “copy-catting” the wrong people (like big corporate hospitals) & trying to advertise like they do (brand awareness) i.e. Not asking for an immediate response or giving a compelling enough of a reason to call my clinic from my ads.
Q.) “Which marketing media has made the fastest and biggest difference to your life and your clinic profits?”
Emails. I send regular broadcast emails to existing clients – and “automated”, follow up emails to leads and potential new clients” who show an interest in my service.
Q.) “To someone completely new to marketing, where would you advise running your first ads?”
Go “offline”! i.e. start with a newspaper ad or something like a postcard.
Offline is very easy to control costs and track response than something like Google or Facebook – which can easily eat through a budget in hours with nothing in return.
All right, that’s it for todays “Paul gets marketing questions, you get answers” show.
Get yours answered personally, here:
Just fill out the form ^ and we’ll get together on Skype and work together to over come your biggest marketing challenges.
Note to physical therapist looking for marketing ideas…
Sign up to Pauls email list and get Marketing ideas and strategies for you pt clinic sent to you by email:
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020