Just a couple of days ago my coaching team had another one of these types of conversations:
“When I first started Google Ads I didn’t get much response. I assumed that the reason was that I wasn’t spending enough money.
I doubled my budget, and then again and again, and yet still there was no real improvement in the response I was getting.
After three months, I’d spent over $3700 and got nothing in return.
I thought that if I just spent more money on marketing that I could make it work.”
– Andrea Novack, PT, Arkansas.
This type of conversation happens a LOT on our Free Marketing Plan Strategy calls…
…PTs basically telling us that they THOUGHT/ASSUMED that the way to solve their marketing problem was to spend more money on their marketing – even though it’s not working.
Winning the lottery won’t fix an unhappy marriage and neither will spending more money on a marketing strategy that isn’t right.
Getting up an hour earlier and going to bed an hour later won’t automatically solve the problems in your business.
You just end up more TIRED while you are working on the wrong things and so the downward spiral begins.
Work even harder, make more mistakes, get no results.
Work even harder than harder, make more mistakes than before – still get no results.
In the case of Andrea, it was a WEBSITE issue…
To be more specific, it was a MESSAGE issue on her website…
And to be even more specific, it was a lack of matching up the message in the Google Ad to the Website.
Easy to fix – once you know how!
And yet, this type of thing is happening day after day after day after day to clinic owners who will wrongly assume that Google “doesn’t work for them”.
What’s the answer?
Have a PLAN in place BEFORE you spend any money on marketing.
When it comes to Marketing, if you do not have a PLAN for who you’re going to attract, what the message is, how many times they’ll need to see the message and many other factors that need to be considered when it comes to marketing your clinic, it really is doomed to fail.
Take my offer of a Free Marketing Plan Strategy Call…
We’ll spend 40-60 minutes with you explaining how to craft a marketing plan, show you what goes into a marketing plan and even explain where your marketing is based off all of the other clinics we help across the world.
(Basically, answer the question of how do you stack up against your peers right now)
The call is 100% free, all that we ask is that you’re open to the suggestions that we make and that you’ll actually do what we tell you to do.
If you’re not in a position to make changes to your marketing or invest in it, then this might not be right for you right now.
However, if you ARE finally fed up with making little if any progress with your marketing – and you are ready to do something about it – please, apply for the call, I think you’ll pleasantly surprised at the CLARITY you will get from it.
Click here to apply:
MORE RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC:
Paul Gough’s Marketing book for Physical Therapists –
“New Patient Accelerator Method” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.paulsmarketingbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to www.paulsmarketingbook.com – choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Free Facebook Ads PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulsmarketingbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
For more PT Business Education Material:
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: “Could Everything You’ve Ever Been Told About Selling In Health Care Be Wrong?” - 9th September 2019
- How Do You Avoid Becoming Another Average Physical Therapist? - 17th May 2019