So I’ve just wrapped up an incredible two days of learning with Britain’s best Physical Therapy Business Owners:
(Scene from the UK Profits workshop ^^^)
Here’s why you might want to come:
There’s a big difference between the skills needed to make money – and keep money.
There’s a big difference between the skills needed to solve problems – and the skills needed to avoid problems.
Which one are you happy to live without?
Think about it:
Most business owners are very good at fixing problems in their business.
They have to be.
Because they get so many of them!
(Could it be that is also the reason so many business owners are tired?)
Maybe that’s why most businesses hit a flat-line – and invisible ceiling that they just cannot seem to push through because no matter what their effort…
…they are only ever re-balancing the equilibrium and never actually taking a true foot forward?
Can you relate?
In my next workshop event I will be teaching a small group of business owners how to plan and budget and create a 12 Month Marketing Plan so that they can avoid having to constantly feel like they are just “winging it” or “chucking stuff at the wall” to see what will stick when it comes to your marketing.
Marketing – which costs money.
Which means that every time you put any of it up, you risk losing it.
Better to have a plan and framework to work from for the next twelve months so that you have a great shot of a return on that investment, don’t you think??
If so, and avoiding crisis’s in your business (rather than fixing them) appeals to you, come work with me in a city near you this year.
Full details here:
P.S Imagine for a second a football match without the goal posts:
It’d become a bunch of people kicking a ball around a field without knowing the outcome of who’d won or lost…
Well, for many business owners that’s exactly what they’re doing when it comes to their Marketing and is why so many try and fail at it (and lose so much money).
Here are the specifics on the outcomes that you’ll get:
* Guidance and knowledge to develop a specific marketing plan in order to reach your 2018 growth goals for the next 12 months…
* Detailed 12 Month Marketing Plan to follow from every day, week, month and quarter…
* A new Marketing message that will attract more cash-pay patients
* An understanding – guidelines – of how much to spend on each media such as Facebook and Google or Newspapers and what figure is more than you should be spending…
* The skill-set to be able to develop a solid and strategic yearly, quarterly and monthly marketing plan…
* And more…
MORE RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC:
When you listen to the podcast, be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you can listen in on the go, when you don’t have wi-fi, or don’t want to eat up your data,
For more PT Business Education Material:
- Making Money And Keeping Money - 19th January 2018
- Give Me The Bad News Please - 17th January 2018
- Where Are You Getting Distracted? - 5th January 2018
- Day 1: London > Chicago > Cleveland > NYC > Orlando > San Diego - 23rd October 2017
- Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: Marketing Automation - 27th June 2017
- Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: Front desk staff system training - 27th June 2017
- Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: Reactivating no-shows/Cancellations - 27th June 2017
- Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: The Never Ending Discharge System - 27th June 2017
- Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: Past patient reactivation - 26th June 2017
- Infusionsoft Training Guide For Physical Therapists: The Win-Back System - 26th June 2017