Here’s a popular episode from the archives where I show you what my team and I REALLY get up to behind the scenes at our big Mastermind Events for top clinic owners around the world:
On this one, you get to see live footage from Day 1 of the Nashville Mastermind Event, what goes on behind the scenes with my staff and all of the hard work that goes into making the event spectacular… PLUS, watch and learn as I recap the major learning points from the day.
Also covered on the show:
* The importance of surrounding yourself with people who face the same challenges as you – for growth
* Why it’s essential to find, hire and train A-Players to achieve the financial and business success you want
* How to get the best from your team, and how to set them up for success
* Lessons on communication to motivate staff and attract new patients for your clinic
* And so much more on this “on location” episode of the show…
Enjoy the show!
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020
- Telehealth: What’s The Biggest Objection? - 9th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Do You Create A Plan Of Care? - 9th April 2020