Every 4 months we open up the doors of the, “Paul Gough Physio Rooms”, and invite Britain and Europe’s most aspiring clinic owners to come and look behind the scenes…
These ^^^ clinic owners get to work personally with both me and my Team.
They get to see everything from how we answer the phone, how we follow up with clients and how my team works together when patients are not there.
For the last two days we have looked at everything from marketing, conversions, prices, recruitment and staff training… to Leadership and tracking numbers…
We spoke about Marketing and what is working right now to continue to bring a steady supply of 80-100 absolute brand new cash paying patients into my clinic all paying £65+ pounds PER SESSION.
We spoke about how to get off the hamster wheel of waiting for a referral from a doctor or a low paying medical agency…
We spoke about converting inquires to patients and what is the no.1 thing that affects the likelihood someone who found you on Facebook or from a Google search, will actually book an appointment.
We spoke about Leadership and in particular how a CEO’s job is to set the standards and then help staff to reach those standards.
We want employees to be successful and they can only do that if they know what is actually required OF THEM to achieve it.
A real Leader is concerned not so much with obsessing over a “five year vision” and instead, is more focused on ensuring daily standards are hit meaning the staff can call themselves successful.
One other thing we discussed, how Culture is ultimately defined by how your staff behave when the Leader (you) is not around.
I’ve learned a lot of lessons on this since moving 3000 miles away.
Enough of me describing what happened… here’s a look at what did happen.
Click below to watch some of the behind the scenes footage I captured on my phone:
So what’s this “mastermind stuff” about?…
If your Physical Therapy practice has stayed the same for the last 6-12 months in terms of it’s profit and the hassle you’re experiencing… chances are it will stay the same for the next 6-12 months.
After all, if nothing changes, nothing changes.
The next time I’ll be running an event in Europe/UK is August 29-30th where I am heading to Dublin.
I’ll be working with some of the most profitable clinic owners from UK/Europe – scratch it out in your diary if you’re wanting to join us.
In the mean time – or if you can’t wait that long to start making some progress, book a call with my top Marketing Strategist and we’ll give you a few ideas to get your clinic moving.
(We can also tell you about the Dublin meeting and if you qualify to come).
Much love ❤️ to all the clinic owners out there battling with crappy insurance companies who pay a pittance or dealing with stuck up doctors who refuse to refer patients to great physio clinics like yours.
MORE RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC:
Paul Gough’s Marketing book for Physical Therapists –
“New Patient Accelerator Method” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.paulsmarketingbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to www.paulsmarketingbook.com – choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Free Facebook Ads PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulsmarketingbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
For more PT Business Education Material:
- How Do You Avoid Becoming Another Average Physical Therapist? - 17th May 2019
- What You Missed At My Clinic (…Live Footage From My UK Physical Therapy Mastermind) - 13th May 2019
- My Sons First Two Goals on American Soil 🙂 - 10th April 2019
- Advice from The Greatest Showman (on Marketing your PT Clinic) - 28th March 2019
- How NOT To Market To Patients With “Core” Problems - 22nd March 2019
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “The 7, 30 and 90 Day Staff Onboarding Process” - 25th December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “What Questions To Ask In The Interview Process” - 24th December 2018
- Physical Therapy Marketing Book: “11 Different Places To Post Your Job Ad” - 23rd December 2018
- Hiring Book For Physical Therapists: “How To Create A Job Ad To Attract The Perfect Candidate” - 22nd December 2018
- Physical Therapy Hiring Book: “How To Create A Success Description For Your Next Hire” - 20th December 2018