This is an excerpt from Chapter 7 of my Best Selling Sales Book for Physical Therapists, “To Sell Is Healthy – Get The Unshakeable Confidence To Sell Your Physical Therapy Services – At Twice The Price You Are Now” – Get the book here.
“Telling someone what you charge is difficult. The words come out of your mouth and you hope and pray that they are fine with them. You tell them what you charge, and you sit and wait in a proverbial state of worry over whether or not they’ll find the fee acceptable. You hope that you haven’t offended them, and you wonder if they’re judging you for being
greedy for asking for such a high amount. At the same time, you hope that your price is just low enough to be accepted and yet not too high as to be rejected. Sound familiar? If it does, it’s how most clinic owners feel and think when they’re talking about price.
You would be forgiven for thinking that your patients think and feel the same way as you about the amount you charge—but the reality is they don’t.
It’s very likely that the only person concerned with the price is you.”
Paul Gough’s Sales Book for Physical Therapists –
“To Sell Is Healthy” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.physicaltherapysalesbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to: www.physicaltherapysalesbook.com choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Hiring Resource PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulsalesbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
Details of the Five Clinics, Five Cities, In Five Days, Book Signing Tour here: https://www.paulgough.com/tour
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Daily Videos: here
Check out Paul’s No.1 Best Selling Physical Therapy Business Books: www.paulgoughbooks.com
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: “Could Everything You’ve Ever Been Told About Selling In Health Care Be Wrong?” - 9th September 2019
- How Do You Avoid Becoming Another Average Physical Therapist? - 17th May 2019