This is an excerpt from Chapter 8 of my Best Selling Sales Book for Physical Therapists, “To Sell Is Healthy – Get The Unshakeable Confidence To Sell Your Physical Therapy Services – At Twice The Price You Are Now” – Get the book here.
“My five-year-old son, Harry, tells me he can’t put his school clothes on because he doesn’t know where they are. That is his excuse. What it really means is that the lazy little sod doesn’t want to stop watching Power Rangers, get off the couch, and go to his bedroom to look for them. That’s what it really means.
When someone tells you that the reason they were late is because they were stuck in traffic, that is the excuse. What it really means is they didn’t leave the house with an appropriate amount of time factored in for excess traffic.
When someone tells you that they didn’t have time to read the book you told them about, that is the excuse. What it really means is they prioritized their time elsewhere; they likely valued Facebook and watching Netflix more than your suggested book.”
Paul Gough’s Sales Book for Physical Therapists –
“To Sell Is Healthy” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.physicaltherapysalesbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to: www.physicaltherapysalesbook.com choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Hiring Resource PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulsalesbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
Details of the Five Clinics, Five Cities, In Five Days, Book Signing Tour here: https://www.paulgough.com/tour
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Daily Videos: here
Check out Paul’s No.1 Best Selling Physical Therapy Business Books: www.paulgoughbooks.com
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020