So yesterday I did three “Strategy Calls” and one was with a pt clinic owner from Cambridge, Boston.
A guy currently surviving ONLY on referrals from doctors who refer post op knee replacement patients to his clinic.
We’ve chatted on Skype now a couple of times about what is the best way for him and his business to move forward so that he can begin to generate his own referrals
– AND –
take advantage of direct access and stop wasting time on chasing doctors proving “harder than ever to reach than ever”.
(His exact words!)
But here’s the thing:
My “system” – and what I said I could do to help, he didn’t feel was right for him – at this moment.
See, he KNOWS it’s what he needs…
And he knows it’s going to be what he HAS to do (eventually)…
But, it just doesn’t feel right at this moment for him to invest in my system for finding new patients.
…Even though it’s working in different counties and states in the USA at this VERY moment and even though my “ads” are generating phone calls from new patients who had they not seen the ads I write, would NEVER have even considered visiting a pt.
He now has a very clear understanding of what MUST be done to get more patients in his business that means he isn’t going to be relying upon just 3-4 doctors.
I left him with some tips for his website – something which I sensed is frustrating him more and more as NO referrals come from that either…
Even warned him of the pitfalls of advertising “in-clinic seminars” without having an “offer” to move the people who attend from “pupil”, to paying patient.
So what I’m trying to say to you is this:
If you’re at all interested in learning about the options you’ve got for getting more new patients into your clinic (via direct access), then why don’t we have a conversation about it?
It might be that what I can do IS right for you and your clinic.
But if it’s NOT, I’ll do my best to help you decide what is – and tell you where to look to get it.
Would that be worth the 30 seconds of your time it will take to fill this form out:
Claim a strategy call with me by filling out this form here:
P.S Was talking with a client of mine from CA yesterday…
…and as we’re preparing a new marketing piece set to run in the newspapers soon, we spoke all about the different types of problems that his patients with back pain face…
And they’re NOT things like: sciatica, SI Joint stiffness or muscle tension or anything medical like that.
It’s much more important than that…
Things like: being unable to play golf, surf, sit in their beach chair, run, go to the Pilates studio, or play at the swing park with their children, is WHAT the REAL problems are.
Only when back pain stops any of these things do people think they even have a problem – despite the pain they’re suffering having been there for weeks or months!
Do you know what your prospective new patients REAL problems are?
If you don’t, it’s very difficult to attract them to your clinic.
We’ll talk about this some more on a strategy call.
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020