This is an excerpt from Chapter 2 of my second, Amazon No.1 Best Selling Hiring Book for Physical Therapists, “The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution – How To Recruit, Hire & Train World-Class People You Can Trust”.
“I see a lot of clinic owners looking for “experience” in the exact same role as they’re advertising. But that is not what you need to look for; you need to find people who have used the skills you need in your role. In Vicki’s case, she’d already been developing the skills that I was looking for, at the dentist. It made it more likely she would be a success for me.
I got lucky with Vicki. My ignorance was bliss and I got away with it, but I paid the price with the next three. Do not copy me. What you need is a hiring process that delivers data on candidates based upon their history, allowing you to create a profile of them. Doing this moves the odds from 50-50, to 80-20, and obviously gives you a significantly higher chance of getting this right more times than not. You’ll get that process from this book.
Hiring from gut and emotion is just one of the many mistakes that leads to the types of hires that give you sleepless nights and endless headaches. Let’s take a look at a few more of the common ones. By cutting out the things that land you with bad hires, you’ll get closer to the great hires that you want.”
Paul Gough’s Hiring Book for Physical Therapists –
“The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.paulshiringbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to www.paulshiringbook.com– choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Hiring Resource PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulshiringbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: “Could Everything You’ve Ever Been Told About Selling In Health Care Be Wrong?” - 9th September 2019
- How Do You Avoid Becoming Another Average Physical Therapist? - 17th May 2019