This is an excerpt from Chapter 8 of my second, Amazon No.1 Best Selling Hiring Book for Physical Therapists, “The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution – How To Recruit, Hire & Train World-Class People You Can Trust”.
“When creating any job ad, you need to realize that you’re marketing the role in the same way you would when recruiting new patients for your practice. That means attracting the right people and repelling the rest. The sign of a great marketing campaign is one that makes it easy for people to rule themselves in or out, and you must apply the same rules here.
In marketing you’re calling out to people who want the things you can achieve for them. Such as; independence, mobility, a lifetime without pills or just being more active. In hiring, you’re calling out to people who can achieve the outcomes you are looking for. You are making it very clear that if they don’t have the skills to achieve such outcomes, then they should not apply.
This is why you absolutely must complete the Success Description before you run any ad to fill a role at your clinic. It is the only way to be clear on what these things actually are.”
Paul Gough’s Hiring Book for Physical Therapists –
“The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.paulshiringbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to www.paulshiringbook.com– choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Hiring Resource PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulshiringbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
- What To Say To A Patient Who “No-Shows” - 13th February 2020
- How To Use Body Language To Appear More Confident To Patients - 10th February 2020
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019