This is an excerpt from Chapter 6 of my second, Amazon No.1 Best Selling Hiring Book for Physical Therapists, “The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution – How To Recruit, Hire & Train World-Class People You Can Trust”.
“…If Step 1 in the hiring process is Create the Hiring Plan, Step 2 is getting clear on what success actually looks like for you, financially.
As business owners, what we really do is multiply capital (your money) by leveraging assets (your staff and marketing system). If I am hiring someone and I’m going to be paying him or her $25,000, I want to know what my return will be.
Before you get deep into the hiring process you want to know how much a hire is going to be worth to you. If you can see what you stand to make by hiring (or what you’re going to lose if you don’t do it), then you’re much more likely to be fully committed to the process and avoid all of the mistakes we covered in chapter 2.
This is called establishing the financial metric of success. You are answering the question, “how would I know if this was a successful hire?”
Think about that question for a moment… I suspect you’ll be tempted to write down things like the characteristics or qualities in the candidate that you are hoping to find. But, that is not what we’re talking about here…”
Paul Gough’s Hiring Book for Physical Therapists –
“The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution” is OUT NOW!
To get your copy go here now: www.paulshiringbook.com
NOTE: If you order it directly from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (NOT AMAZON), you’ll pay the same price, BUT, I’ll be giving you some incredible bonuses for doing so… When you go to www.paulshiringbook.com– choose purchase OPTION 2 to get the very best free BONUSES that will come with your book including my Wealth Marketing DVD program, Hiring Resource PDF, and two months worth of the Cash is King Publication and Coaching CD…
Connect with me on Social Media – and use the hashtag #paulshiringbook when you get the book and share your selfie so I can reach out personally to say thank you!
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020