Would your clinic be easier to run if someone took care of all of your marketing for you?..
…Would you like me to personally help you create and implement my most effective marketing campaigns?
The same marketing strategy and content that are working to help other owners right now – as you read this?
Each month I work with two owners personally… to custom build out an ENTIRE “off-line” (with a touch of on-line) marketing campaign …and I wanted to see if you’d like me to do it for YOU.
Me and my tech team do ALL the work for you – often within 14 days.
* “Newspaper ad campaigns” bringing in enquiries from NEW direct access patients
* Referral “leaflets” created for you to get referrals from your current patients (without having to ask for it!)
* Even “postcards” done for you
AS WELL AS:
* Custom “Newsletters” so you so that you can blanket your town with every door direct mail looking for new (and even bring back some past!) patients.
I do all of the email follow up campaigns too.
(You do have a “follow up” system in place, right?…)
We provide you with the lead conversion scripts… and training videos for your front desk staff… and I even let you have access to ALL my website templates…
I’ll set up your first landing pages so that you can get both “online” and “offline” enquiries – or do both at the same time!
I will personally spend DAYS working on your clinics marketing material – work with your staff to improve their sales techniques…
…and will create custom copy, make changes to your current marketing material, and fine tune each campaign specifically to YOUR clinic and the patients you want to attract.
We could start with getting some more “back pain” patients?
I know there’s TONS of “could be patients” with back pain in your area…
Or, maybe we could target some people with “neck” pain?
Or, “Knee pain” patients.
Even, “postnatal” or “sports injures” if that’s your speciality.
Either way, you’ll have nothing to do but wait for the phone to ring (With hours of running your first ads!).
I know this is not for everyone…
…and it isn’t cheap…
…but if it’s what you want and are looking for – then within 14 days from saying “yes” you’ll have a fully functioning new-patient getting marketing machine – specifically created for YOUR clinic.
Just fill out this form now and arrange a marketing strategy call call with me and tell me exactly what you need:
P.S. This is limited to 2 owners per month and 1 of those spots is already taken, so if you want to get going on this soon – just fill out this form if you’re interested:
P.P.S Here’s what some other owners say about what I did for them:
“After a short meeting with Paul, he opened my eyes to the possibilities of what automation and direct response marketing can do to my business – and I am excited to now be taking my pt clinic to stratospheric levels under his tutelage.”
– Andrew Vertson, Intecore PT, Multi-clinic owner, Orange County.
“In just a few short weeks Paul put a marketing system in place at my clinic that is now helping me move away from relying on doctor referrals and seeing 30 patients per week, to my goal of 100 – talk to him, he will give you good idea, after idea, after idea!”
– Oliver Patalinghug, Restore PT, Rochesterhills (MI)
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Give Yourself A Raise - 18th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: The 5 Steps To Effortless Selling - 17th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Common Objections To Physical Therapy - 16th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Price Is Not The Problem - 15th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Why Patients Really Say “No” - 14th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: Permission To Be Yourself At Work – Granted - 12th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: Never Forget What You’re Actually Selling - 11th September 2019
- Physical Therapy Sales Book: 7 Reasons Why Physical Therapists Struggle With Selling - 10th September 2019
- Sales Book For Physical Therapists: “Could Everything You’ve Ever Been Told About Selling In Health Care Be Wrong?” - 9th September 2019
- How Do You Avoid Becoming Another Average Physical Therapist? - 17th May 2019