Comes a question from a PT Entrepreneur looking to grow his clinic in record time:
“Paul, I’m wanting to grow my practice so that I can one day exit it.
At the very least, I want to be able to hire people to work for me so that I can be an absent owner and cream the profits at the top.
Any tips for how I do it or get started?”
– Neil, Denver.
Preferably ones that leverage automation.
(It’s how I did it anyways).
I figured that if I was ever to able to grow and scale my practice – and spend less and less time there – I had to figure a “fool proof” way for my practice to run.
Fool proof meaning that ANYONE I hired could run them for me, with very little training.
Mitigate human error.
Now when I first considered Infusionsoft it was safe to say I was frightened to pull the trigger.
Looks very complex from a far.
And, I am a “NON tech” kinda’ guy – so I stalled over the decision for about 8 months.
Until I took the plunge.
Paid my “$2000” and got some skin in the game and learned the rules.
Didn’t take long to realize how clever the software is – and is now the one single piece of technology that I rely upon to move me towards my goal of owning a business – and yet having complete autonomy and freedom to “roam around this big old world” with my little boy in tow.
So there it is…
If you’re even remotely interested in it, and you’d like a demo of how it could help you…
Get in touch with me here.
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020