What if I told you…
…the biggest reason most PT’s don’t get great results from their clinics…
…has nothing to do with their actual skills?
Would that surprise you?
See, most PT clinics profits “flatline”
because of what happens before the patients even arrive.
So, my tips for you are these:
1.) Have a Website that people can actually find
2.) Have a Website that compels people to WANT to take action and get in touch to book your services.
And as it happens, I’m covering these exact topics in more detail on here:
Register here for this 6 week, marketing mastery program that will change the way you Market your services in 2016 and beyond.
It’ll take me just 6 weeks to show you everything that has taken me years to learn.
It’s a very “personal” program too…
…that’s why it’s limited to just 6 owners!
And because we “sold out” the last time we did this course, two spaces for this one went before we even opened up registration!
I’ve left something for you to watch on this page that I think you’ll benefit from knowing.
P.S Getting your website sorted can DOUBLE, or even TRIPLE, your PT clinic profits.
It’s why I created an in depth module called the “Website Solution”… and on it I show you step-by-step how to create the most profitable PT website on the entire internet.
Get your seat in time here!
Note: If you’re a Physical Therapist looking to learn Marketing ideas like this…
Sign up to Pauls email list and get Marketing ideas and strategies for your pt clinic sent to you by email:
- Violating Social Norms and Outdated Levels of Thinking - 22nd October 2020
- MORE from LESS: The Go To Strategy During A Financial Downturn (Like here in 2020) - 15th October 2020
- How To Confidently Sell Your Physical Therapy Services - 29th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Does The Future of PT Look Like? - 17th April 2020
- How To Get More Buy-In From Patients - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: Have You Already Done It Without Realizing? - 16th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Is the Most Important Thing You Can Sell Right Now? - 15th April 2020
- Telehealth: Is A Marketing Funnel Needed Right Now? - 14th April 2020
- Telehealth: What Happens To Discovery Visits? - 13th April 2020
- Telehealth: How Will I Compete With “Big Box” Insurance Companies? - 10th April 2020