On this episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms Show, I take you behind the scenes of a staff training session I held at Volk PT, Charlotte a few months back where I share exactly what it takes to build and train a world-class team for your clinic:
In this episode I cover:
* The importance of developing your staff as people if you want your business to be successful
* Why finding and retaining the right staff is more important than worrying where your next patient is coming from
* The reason why clinical skills aren’t the real reason your patients show up and leave
* Why I believe business success is all about creating the right environment for your staff to learn, develop and grow
* How to create a culture that makes patients want to show up and stay on schedule
* The staff training framework I use at my own clinics
* And so much more…
I look back now and realize that one of the reasons my business has been so successful is because we’ve created a culture that is very easy for the right person to fit into – and equally, very difficult for the wrong person to fit into which has made it very easy for me to lead from anywhere in the world.
I talk more about how to do it on this show – click here to watch it – then hit the big red SUBSCRIBE button on Youtube to get updated with regular business advice and tactics like this.
Check out Paul’s Best Selling Books for Physical Therapists on Marketing, Hiring and Selling:
For more PT Business Education Material:
Click here to subscribe to my email list and I’ll send you more Physical Therapy Business Education >>>
Connect with Paul Gough on Social Media:
– The Physical Therapy Business School Podcast
PAUL GOUGH is a multi-time No.1 bestselling author of The New Patient Accelerator Method, The Physical Therapy Hiring Solution, To Sell is Healthy, and The Healthy Habit. He is also a former professional soccer physical therapist turned successful clinic owner from the UK (a country where healthcare is free). He is the founder of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms – a successful cash pay clinic he started from a spare room in his home with no money down and with no business or marketing skills. He has since scaled his clinic from one to four locations, and zero to $1m in cash pay revenue and he now helps clinic owners all across America and around the world to get more cash pay patients using his proven systems.